Natural stone floor tiles are one of the most attractive flooring options for your home.
They look great and provide numerous benefits, and are simple to maintain. In addition, the stone is long-lasting and stain-resistant in most circumstances, giving your home a distinctive and adaptable look.
However, no flooring is flawless, and removing these dusty and heavy floors may require the assistance of Scottsdale slate tile floor removal from Kodiak Tile & Stone.
Natural Stone Floor Tiles Have Drawbacks
Stone flooring can add substantial value to your home. These can assist increase the value of your home while also making it feel and look beautiful. However, there are some potential drawbacks to natural stone floor tiles that we should address.
If you have stone flooring, you may experience some of these concerns. In addition, some disadvantages can be shown here.
- Staining: While many natural stone floor tiles are stain-resistant, untreated flooring may discolor in particular circumstances. Something as simple as lemon juice or vinegar can leave stains on marble, limestone, or travertine flooring.
- Dangerous: When wet, some stone floors might be dangerous, depending on whether you are barefoot or wearing shoes with soles.
- Discoloration: Natural stones can discolor over time (oxidization), and when combined with grime, they might look filthy when walked on.
- Cracks: Stone floors are heavy, and they might settle and crack depending on the floor beneath them. If this happens, you’ll need the assistance of a slate tile floor removal firm in Scottsdale.
- No Sheen: Many stone floors that had a shine to begin with, can lose it with time.
Problems with Stone Floors
Many natural stones are prone to chipping on the edges or corners, and if they are struck by something heavy, they may shatter in vulnerable regions.
It may not be necessary to be concerned about the size of the crack or splinter. However, if an uneven floor causes the fissures, they can be dangerous to family members.
Fixing floors at this point is practically tricky; therefore, the best option is to remove them and replace them with something new.
Get Help From Scottsdale Tile Floor Removal
It might be challenging to remove natural stone floor tiles without help if they have seen better days. You might have even observed harm that you attempted to repair but made worse. It is best to hire professionals to remove the old flooring and determine the best ways.
Contact Kodiak Tile and Stone dust-free tile removal experts, and you can find out how to do all this dust-free and quickly. You can contact the office directly or use the compact form below.