If you are beginning a home remodel, this can be an inspiring time because you get to custom the way you want your home to look, what construction materials are used and what style space will be when you are finished.
Often demolition aspect of the job is the most stressful; you need to recruit reputable companies knowledgeable about their jobs.
For choosing a company to remove the floors, look no further. Kodiak Tile & Stone is here for you!
We have the experience and can get the job done. Our equipment can extract over 99% of airborne dust. Our floor removal process is perfect for asthma, allergies, and respiratory illness.
Here’s what you can expect when you hire Kodiak Tile & Stone for dust-free tile removal.
Chandler Dust Free Floor Removal Process
- Our Kodiak crew will arrive at the appointed hour. It is best to schedule appointments in the morning. We come with state-of-the-art machinery, chisels, and jackhammers designed for various flooring materials.
- While 99% of the dust is collected, we will cover the exact areas that need to be protected as a precaution.
- This differs from the typical floor removal where you will have to remove every particle of furniture and objects from your house.
- You will find the dust in your home after cleaning for months and would have to get the whole HVAC system and ductwork fully cleared.
- Our team cleans any traces of tiles in your house. Our removal company ensures that all the dust is kept and all the larger particles are cleaned up from the floors.
- Our team is qualified to search your home for dust accumulation always to ensure no dust can escape. Any dust particles will escape if this process is not taken care of.
- After our team removes the old flooring, it then grinds the unwanted particles down.
- This finishing process is done using machinery and workforce identical to those used for flooring material installation. Your floor will be ready for you to add new flooring.
- Lastly, before we leave, we ensure that the home is clean and dust-free, scrubbing any doors or surfaces required. We had had clients before who say that we’ve left their residence cleaner than when we arrived.
Contacting Chandler Dust Free Tile Pros
Tile removal isn’t for everyone, and it is far healthier to leave this task to the professionals. Should you be thinking of renovating your home, be sure to Contact Kodiak Tile & Stone or fill in the compact form for a direct reply.
You can check out customer reviews here, ‘SoTellUs,’ and the BBB reviews for more information.