Welcome to Kodiak Tile and Stone, the leading flooring experts in Gilbert, AZ. Our team specializes in restoring water-damaged tile and stone flooring to its original glory.
In this guide, we’ll explain why water damage occurs in flooring and provide a step-by-step guide to restore your flooring to its former beauty using the dust-free tile removal experts at Kodiak Tile and Stone.
Why Water Damage Occurs in Tile and Stone Flooring:
Water damage can occur for various reasons, including flooding, leaks, and excess moisture. Once water seeps through the flooring, it can damage the subfloor and create mold and mildew growth, leading to further damage.
If not addressed quickly, water damage can cause significant harm to your home and health.
Looking for professional dustless tile removal services in Gilbert, AZ? Contact Kodiak Tile and Stone today for a consultation and discover how we can help you fix your tile and stone flooring.
Step-by-Step Guide to Restore Tile and Stone Flooring:
Assess the damage: First, we’ll assess the extent of the water damage to determine the best course of action.
We’ll use specialized tools to detect moisture levels and inspect the flooring and subfloor for any visible damage.
- Remove damaged flooring: We’ll carefully remove any damaged tiles or stones and clean the subfloor to remove debris or mold. All tile removal is done using dust-free tile removal equipment.
- Restore the subfloor: We’ll then restore it to ensure it’s level and free of moisture or mold.
- Replace damaged flooring: Once the subfloor is fully restored, we’ll replace the damaged tiles or stones with matching ones to blend seamlessly with the existing flooring.
- Seal and polish: Finally, we’ll seal and polish the flooring to protect it from future water damage and restore its shine.
Prevention and Maintenance Tips:
To prevent future water damage, we recommend the following tips:
- Regularly inspect your flooring and subfloor for any signs of moisture or damage.
- Immediately address any leaks or excess moisture to prevent water from seeping through the flooring.
- Use a high-quality sealant to protect your flooring from water damage.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive tools when cleaning your flooring, as they can damage the sealant.
Why You Need Dust-Free Tile Removal in Gilbert AZ
At Kodiak Tile and Stone, we’re dedicated to helping you, so you have the floor you desire. Water-logged tile most often needs the expertise of our dustless tile removal to replace the floor rather than fix it.
With our step-by-step guide and prevention tips, you can keep your flooring in top condition for years to come. And at the very worst, you can easily fix your floor dust issues quickly.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our floor removal and installation services. Alternatively, fill in the compact form for a direct reply.