Here is what the floors looked like after the travertine flooring removal project was completed dust free:
As some contractors will tell you, travertine tile typically produces quite a bit of dust, more so even, than traditional 12 by 12 ceramic tile.
As you can clearly see, there is nothing but just a clean, bare concrete sub floor ready for the new hardwood flooring installation.
We are licensed, bonded and insured.
There are many benefits of using a dust free floor removal company, here are but a few:
- Projects are completed with no dust
- There is no cleanup as Kodiak takes all the dust and tile or wood debris with us
- Homeowners don’t need to cleanup their pantries
- Homeowners don’t need to have their air ducts cleaned
- Homeowners can be assured that the dust free system is faster than traditional removal of floor tile
- Since all the dust is captured at the source when it’s being created, no plastic sheeting or tape to hold the plastic will be used as the dust never has a chance to go airborne
- The system protects homeowners from the dangers of crystalline silica dust exposure
- As you can clearly see from the other reviews we receive homeowners are extremely happy to have their homes back clearer than it was before we arrived
Call Kodiak Tile & Stone TODAY for your removal project: (480) 506-6030